The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

im glad

you pointed out your thoughts and feelings in a clear, non-angry, and very simple way. giving a clear point while at the same time not simply bashing games for being what they are.
I also like that in the end, you gave a couple positive points that refer to those like me. i love a good game as much as the next guy and prolly spent a little more time/money then i should have, but i have and will never neglect my friends, family, or anyone i'm dating at the time. In fact, i met a LOT of my now friends thanks to video games
in short, i liked this. it wasn't a rant, it's point was well made, and the meaning is very true. good job :)

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

the only downside is the time

most people on the internet don't have the attention span for 22 minutes
but i'm a fan of anything if it sucks me in, and this got it ^^
8/10 4/5

SpikeVallentine responds:

EXACTLY! YESSS! 22 minutes is too long!

Peoples time and attention spans are fragile! You can't mess around with the length of your film. The longer it is, the better it should be! Having a 90 minute F+ movie is worst than having a 1 minute F- movie.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

THANK YOU ZONE-DONO!

your epicness goes beyond mere words *nods and bows down*

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

Absolutely astounding. Animation was well done, the story was on par with anything an anime, visual novel, and even gaming fan might enjoy.
The music was great too, it sounded so familiar and then I realized who did it! I've used pieces of his for goof around monologues and such. Loved every piece in this too, they really set a great tone for the story.
Can't wait for any possible sequels! 5/5

Math Platformer Math Platformer

I'm not too fond of the math principle of the game, but as far as creative platformers go this is pretty sweet. Well done!
3/5 - 3.5 Stars

Armor Hero Run Armor Hero Run

Besides the broken english, a pretty decent simplistic game. The space bar is a bit too touchy though and im not even sure what was up with the crystals like they did nothing?
Still decent work. Could be polished into a great game.
2/5 - 2 Stars

numa numa FLremix numa numa FLremix

no matter how much i hear it

its never tiring
and your take added a unique feel ^^
9/10 5/5

asagoth11 responds:

thanks

Pookiemans Pookiemans

not to shabby

it keeps me entertained
and in the end, isnt that the point ^_^

raleypoo responds:

Groovy Starr Groovy Starr

TEN ISNT HIGH ENOUGH!

xD
if its ok with you, this is now my new desktop background lol

Leeca Leeca