M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

Absolutely astounding. Animation was well done, the story was on par with anything an anime, visual novel, and even gaming fan might enjoy.
The music was great too, it sounded so familiar and then I realized who did it! I've used pieces of his for goof around monologues and such. Loved every piece in this too, they really set a great tone for the story.
Can't wait for any possible sequels! 5/5

Math Platformer Math Platformer

I'm not too fond of the math principle of the game, but as far as creative platformers go this is pretty sweet. Well done!
3/5 - 3.5 Stars

Armor Hero Run Armor Hero Run

Besides the broken english, a pretty decent simplistic game. The space bar is a bit too touchy though and im not even sure what was up with the crystals like they did nothing?
Still decent work. Could be polished into a great game.
2/5 - 2 Stars

Night Rider Turbo Night Rider Turbo

Interesting game. It was tricky to get the hang of but still entertaining. A couple times I literally just tried tearing apart the car and then seeing how far he'd get. I like it. Controls are a bit touchy but nothing major.
3/5 - 3.5 stars.

Looped Out Looped Out

There seems to be a problem here. I cant actually play the game. Just watch ads, listen to the same repetitive loop, and click either store to buy nothing or settings, which are cut off and i cant see.
I dont think thats a problem with the game, i think you just mistyped/clicked something in submitting it.

quibilz quibilz

Damnit I try to tell myself these things aren't as addicting as they are, and every time i'm 20+ levels in before I can quit :/
Great game. Only knocked the point and half a star cause it's not really original, but to be fair what is online anymore?

4/5 - 4.5 stars.

GET TO HER. GET TO HER.

It has a lot of potential! I enjoy the concept and the mechanics but a few notes:
Starts out a bit on the rough side. Took me 5 minutes to really get a feel for how fast, how to jump, and i didnt even know i was supposed to look for some box before getting to "her"
Also the level with the Shotgun, yeah that shotgun is basically impossible to reach until you're 50th try, and even then it takes 50 more tries to clear the level. Tone it down a bit maybe and focus more on the level rather than the spewing guns and bullets for "difficulty"

3/5 - 2.5 stars. Work on this as an improvement or maybe keep this in mind for a sequel.

Sweet Apple Cider Sweet Apple Cider

Love it! Tapper was one of my favorite games to play online, and now ponified? 5/5!!!!

Final Ninja Final Ninja

Amazing game! :D

it does indeed feel like something i might download on PS3 or 360 (maybe wii if you use a virtual controller)
PLEASE MAKES SEQUEL! KTHNXBAI! XD

Quick Video Game Quiz Quick Video Game Quiz

it's not the worst quiz game out there

but it severely lacked thats for sure
2/5 3/10